After the hike to Heybrook Look Out, I am curious now as to the identification of mushrooms. Maybe I will take up yet one more hobby! These are what we saw, though I know none of their names. If you know any of them, please enlightened me!

For me these are called 'Shelf' mushrooms.

I call this one 'The Blob"


Top

Side/Underneath

'Hard Hat'

"Fried Egg'

I better not say

'China Man's cap'

'Fairy Mushrooms'

These were my favorites. So
teensy weensy!
The Smurfs are little blue people who live in magic mushrooms. Think about it.
4 comments:
Wow, I did not know there were that many mushrooms, your pictures are gorgeous.
I don't think you have too many hobbies...they are all related in a way to photography :-) Gotta keep finding new things to take pictures of!
Found your comment in my spam again...I think they think Beanball is a dirty name or something!!!
I hope you didn't eat any!!
(I know about the kids from your generation;)
I want to know what you thought the name of that "I'd better not say" one was ;-). Couldn't figure it out myself. Love the Lord of the Dance music...I should get for cleaning the hosue...makes me type fast :-)
Post a Comment