What a beautiful couple! And notice the background? One of the panned photos of the chalk I took last week :-) Pretty fun! Using layers in PSE gave me the ability to create this.Monday, May 4, 2009
Jeremy and Andrea
Remember the bridal shower Bethany and I went to last month? Saturday Jeremy and Andrea were married, making the second couple of the Elite Eight to tie the knot!
What a beautiful couple! And notice the background? One of the panned photos of the chalk I took last week :-) Pretty fun! Using layers in PSE gave me the ability to create this.
We had an exquisite dinner at Echo Falls Country Club after the ceremony!
The bride and groom were able to enjoy some visit time with the guests.
An unexpected treat for us! Andrea is Chinese, and so her family shared a touching tradition that occurs in the Chinese culture when a couple marries. Members of the family give the couple some type of material heirloom or wealth, that has great significance for the newly weds. All the while, the new wife serves tea to each family member and they drink it together as the gifts are presented. Andrea donned a beautiful traditional gown as they walked us through the custom.
What a beautiful couple! And notice the background? One of the panned photos of the chalk I took last week :-) Pretty fun! Using layers in PSE gave me the ability to create this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very neat! I wonder if you could show me some photoshop tricks someday:)))
you're getting pretty creative with your photoshop.....:o)
Post a Comment