Thursday, May 21, 2009

All in a Name

I have chosen both a male and a female name (to be determined when it gets older and we can tell what it is) for my Leopard Gecko from the suggestions that have come in:

Leo (Leo the Leopard), submitted by Beth OR
Princess Lizzy (from the Princess Lizard submission), from Selah

You will be receiving $10.00 Starbucks gift cards. Congratulations!

However, I also really liked Stewee, from Owen.. He will receive a 2nd place $5.00 Card.

Thanks to all who participated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, Selah will be very excited!! I'll let her know in the morning:) She just went to urgent care this evening as she reacted to her tetnas shot :-/...hoping she will just have to take the Zertec and not antibiotics though! Molly just showed me where the 3 Starbucks were in town today...I did not know there was anyv here:-)
great boche ball pictures...looked like tons of fun! Cute pics of Megan too..can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

ps. Is it photo shop that you have to do all the cool things to your pics?