Monday, January 12, 2009

Damage

I walked around outside a bit today to see what the damage from the snow was, since most of it has melted and added to the flooding.Truck carport collapsed

Partial collapse of trellis roof carport

Dog kennel roof collapsed

Clematis Trellis down, and driveway washing off towards pond

Hop Trellis

My Burning Bush will be half its size this year

My Japanese Maple lost half of its main branches
A lot of big, heavy evergreen branches are down and crushing other trees and bushes, making clean-up a bit overwhelming. And a couple of entire trees.

Nothing too major, but a lot of work ahead this spring for someone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks pretty major to me! Maybe we will have to come over for a clean-up weekend this spring. I love winter and I am glad we have 2 more months of it over here. I think I will pray that your winter is finished for this year!

Scott said...

Looks like that barbeque pit didn't have any troubles though...must have been built real nice.

Beanball said...

I'll feed you well if you want to come sometime this spring/summer and help!

Yes, the BBQ area was so well built that it seems to have sustained NO injuries! Great workmanship!

Beanball said...

Wait..... did Diane say that she LOVED winter?!?! Somebody call 911

Beth said...

Don't worry...I got a Carhart for Christmas. It automatically makes me good at yard work. I think.

Anonymous said...

Not pretty pictures with Darrell out of commission! Just rescue your cars and wait for spring...which started in June last year!

The Claussens said...

AGHHH!! Hope you aren't feeling overwhelmed