Frosty huckleberry twig Frost diamonds on the snow
Frost strands on the car mirror
Frost is the greatest artist in our clime - He paints in nature and describes in rime ~Thomas Hood
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What picture program do you have?? Is your Juno e-mail working anymore...I have a feeling i've asked you this b-4 but my mail from that address keeps getting returned to me...
JASC Photoshop is what I have been using on my blog, until I learn more about the new Adobe Photoshop Elements program (I am taking an on-line course on it now).
Are you guys having to totally give up the house in Camiri then? Bummers!
2 comments:
What picture program do you have??
Is your Juno e-mail working anymore...I have a feeling i've asked you this b-4 but my mail from that address keeps getting returned to me...
YEs, juno is still up and running for us.
JASC Photoshop is what I have been using on my blog, until I learn more about the new Adobe Photoshop Elements program (I am taking an on-line course on it now).
Are you guys having to totally give up the house in Camiri then? Bummers!
Post a Comment