Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Medical Mysteries

My daughter gave me a gift for Christmas that gives many hours of enjoyment:
The first season of the TV series, House

It is a medical show. Medical mysteries. Not completely accurate, but interesting none-the-less. I never watch TV, so a gift like this is nice. My problem is, I can't restrict myself to watching just one episode at a time. More like 4 at a time. Lack of discipline. So within a few evenings, my husband and I had watched them all! Now I want the second season!


3 comments:

Beth said...

Hahaha...I just posted MY blog about 24! That's all we've been doing this week! It's so fun to veg. out though:)

Nancy said...

We love House! He's such a lovable guy!:o)

Anonymous said...

We used to really enjoy House...but it got a bit wierd in the succeeding seasons...so we quit watching. They might not be as enjoyable for you.