It was our good fortune to have Nancy and the
grandkids come out this weekend. Saturday, with the help of Bethany L, many eggs were colored so we could have yet another hunt for eggs out in a cold, wet, blustery Easter Day today :o) No snow this year, though, so I am not complaining too loud......




Chicks!


I love all the bright, deep colors.....



It was good to worship as a family at church today, and to share a great Easter dinner together, though we sorely missed son Big Scott (in Japan) and daughter Bethany (in Guatemala).

Miss M made some very cute Easter Basket cupcakes !
Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, "Christ is risen," but "I shall rise. ~Phillips Brooks
3 comments:
A very nice weekend!
We had a wonderful time, as always. It's okay that we didn't bring home any colored eggs...don't forget the 6 dozen raw eggs you did give me! :o)
Looks like you all had a great time!
Post a Comment