Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Flowers Celebrate!

Not only has summer come (we bypassed spring altogether), but my garden flowers have bloomed and burst forth to celebrate my last day of scheduled work today! Wahoo!!!! I am now per diem and can say 'yes' or 'no' if and when they call me to work. Wahoo again!



It's time to get out of the rat race, but I must learn to get by with less cheese. Wahoo again!!!

4 comments:

micaela jean said...

My mom said that the fourth week of August would be best. I am so excited!

Anonymous said...

These flowers are so beautiful! Your garden is so lovely! We heard from A once and she is having a great time and wrote me not to worry! She knows me well!
have a Happy 4th!

Nancy said...

Your Garden and flowers are always beautiful..thank you for sharing them....:O)

Anonymous said...

The site for FLAME is:
flamemissions.com/
She is down to 2 days!