Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Good News and Bad News.....

Hey Miss M.! I finally won a 2nd time at this card game!!! Out of hundreds of hands, not bad, eh?
I bought these playing cards in Hawaii. I love flip-flops........they remind me of hot summers on the beach, growing up in California. Aren't they cute?
On the gray side....... I snapped this picture this morning driving into Everett to the Health Department to get a Yellow Fever Vaccination. Look how wet, dreary and cold it looks (and was). This is how every day is. Then I found out they won't give me a Yellow Fever Vaccine because of the medication I am on for an autoimmune arthritis. Now what? Can't go to Bolivia without a VISA anymore, and yellow fever is required to get a VISA :-(

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh man, now what? Anyway around it? Can you stop the meds just for a while?

Anonymous said...

did you get my e-mail about the YF vaccine from Mark Mattix?
I wish people would take more pics of that...I really miss that weather!!!

Beanball said...

yes, i received all the emails, including from the Maddix's. I am going to try to get the Vaccine anyway, but may need to go to another clinc and not disclose that info about the meds. I will have to wait a few weeks for the drug to clear out and my immune system to kick in. Do you think I can just get the VISA at VVI when I arrive?