I have the best 'kids'.......yeah, i know they are all adults now, but they will always be my kids regardless of how they tell me they are no longer 'kids'. Look what they built and surprised my husband and I with while we were in Hawaii! The river rock has yet to be placed for the floor, but they are waiting for the rain to stop, or at least SLOW DOWN!!! Isn't it beautiful? Now we can BBQ right next to the fire pit, have s'mores with a place to set the goodies and wash up afterwards, put chips and dips out while we jaw around our summer fires, perk lattes and cocoa, or just sit and admire this lovely BBQ area :-) (It has both electricity and water to it). From pictures they took while constructing it, I can spy Krystle and Emily lending helping hands, too. And of course I count Bethany Lynn as one of my own 'kids' now..........hope that is okay with you, Diane! Thank you to all of you who worked out in the rain and cold weather to give this gift to us! We love you all :-)
5 comments:
I forgot to mention how blessed I am that my spawn are prone to such genius design and implementation.
really, that comment was left by one of those 'genius spawn'!
wow that is really cool! I can't wait to enjoy it this summer!:0)
awesome!!
I love this gift they made you guys! They did such a lovely job. Now I need to get an invite to dinner so you can use it!
....Kim
Post a Comment