Thursday, June 12, 2008

Flashback to Hot Weather in Mexico!

OK, I am going to regress back to our trip to Cancun, Mexico at the end of April in order to find more warmth to share........ have I said how much I LOVE to be warm, even hottish?

This is just ONE of the pools at the place we stayed at. It was right outside our unit and very easy to take a quick dip in, then lay out to tan, then run into the kitchen to grab a bite to eat and so on. Also notice it has a bar/BBQ joint to swim up to and order a martini or a hamburger, etc.This is the beach front down the steps from the pool area. Boy, I wish I were sitting there right now..............
This is Ryan and Scott boogie boarding in the warm waves.......... how fun does THAT look?
This is the old folks lazing in the pool...................
Here are the young, pretty women (the 2 Bethany's) sharing some kind of authentic Mexican rice/crustacean dish for lunch on the beach..........it was free BBQ and drinks day................
This is a photo of the 'kids' jawing away in the pool between reading in the sun and eating. Did I say how much we ATE yet in Mexico? More on that later..........Here is the jet boat BEFORE I crashed it, embarrassing my daughter in front of all of the young local men who were so taken with her and her ability to speak fluent Spanish with them.............. we were on our way out to the ocean blue to snorkel. Did I tell you we saw 2 barracuda right beneath us?!?! Yikes! They sure have a whole lot of big teeth in their long mouth.............


And finally, this is my hubby jetting through the jungle canal on our return to dock. He was a better driver than I was, but my driving was more exciting ;-)

2 comments:

micaela jean said...

looks like you guys had alot of fun! I'm just glad you are better at driving a car than a boat!:)

Nancy said...

what a beautiful place...it's soo hot here today...the sweat is rolling!