While browsing my bookshelves the other day, I came upon some childrens' books that have such wonderful illustrations that I thought I would pass it on to those of you who have young 'uns around yet. Our library carries them, and maybe yours does, too.
Jill Barklem has created this series of books, known as Brambly Hedge. Especially for those who enjoy miniature things, I believe the pictures will enchant you :-}
4 comments:
oh my goodness! such amazing delights await those who open the pages of your beautiful books. Jump in and sit a spell...........
and your gorgeous photo header... that looks like a picture perfect garden from a Master Gardener's nursery. You are an amazing person.. and your photos... they always tell a story and I love that about you and your skills... I am in awe of your talents.. I truly am.
Oooooh Soooooo cute! I'll have to look those up for holding....right now I am at my "holding" limit at the library... but i hope to remember these books! So cute!
Thanks for sharing! You always hve good taste in books. :)
Post a Comment