Scott and Bethany L gifted me early for Mother's Day with the best gardening gloves ever! They have too often been witnesses to gloves on me with the ends of the fingers worn completely away, since I dig with my fingers to both pull weeds and to plants starts. Springtime brings a permanent green index finger with brown stained fingernail. These new gloves have leather fingers and palms. Today I spent the one sunny day we will be having, working outside weeding and planting and generally giving the gloves a hard workout. By the end of the day not only were the fingers none the worse for the wear, but my hands had stayed totally warm in the moist dirt. No need to take the fingernail brush to my nails either! Needless to say, I am very impressed and pleased with them :-)
MECHANIXWEAR Leather Palm Gloves
Try them.....
1 comment:
Glad they worked!
Post a Comment