Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cupcake Craze!

While visiting my daughter today in Seattle, we were introduced to one of the newest food crazes, the gourmet cupcake.  I believe the stores are called Sweet Indulgence, though do not quote me on that.  Apparently they serve up a few staple flavors, and into that mix they add a few other varieties for the day's choices.

Our selections were composed of the above very rich and delicious delicacies!

3 comments:

Molly said...

MMmmmmm! I bet that salted caramel one was good!

Anonymous said...

I just heard of this, I guess one of our school's DC trip highlight was to visit and buy a tiny little cupcake for $3! I had heard more of cupcakes of late, but had no idea it was this crazy. Steve, of course, knew...said it is on the cooking channel. I don't pay so much attention. Anyway, they do look yummy :-)

Jodi said...

The cupcakes do look good, however your flowers look even better!