Monday, May 30, 2011

Lipizzaners!

As a young girl, Bethany was given this book from a neighbor for whom she did some laborious work for.  She loved horses, and spent some years in riding lessons and riding.  When she saw that the World Famous Lipizzaner Stallions, the White Dancing Stallions of Vienna, were coming to Everett this weekend, she was excited to be able to see them in real life, and Darrell and I were invited to accompany her!









 They also had a 1500 pound Black Parisian Dancing Horse!  It was amazing to see something so massive prance around as if he were walking on clouds!


 One could barely hear the hooves of the big stallions as they danced and pranced across the floor to classical music.  Truly an amazing sight to behold!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are enjoying some time with you daughter :-)

tammh said...

and once again.. I must say, you've done a smashing job with your photos of the Lipizzaner Stallions !
Beautiful horses, beautiful photos. What a wonderful opportunity to see them and with your daughter to boot !