We get only a few TV stations since everyone had to switch over to the digital TV's. We bought a converter for our regular non-digital television, as there are no services out this way for us to receive digital signals even if we wanted to go that route. I am not a big fan of watching TV anyway, so no problems here, except that the few stations we are able to pick up are more often than not broken up into unrecognizable digital segments, and the sound disappears. I do like to watch the evening news of which we only receive one station for that anymore, and lousy reception makes it frustrating. We were not able to catch any of the Winter Olympics this year which was disappointing, to be sure. However, one channel we seem to receive now but did not prior, has different cooking shows on it. Need I say more?
This beauty is from a Hubert Keller cooking show. Darrell made it yesterday.
It is comprised of alternating layers of crepes, cheese filling (ricotta & cream cheeses with lemon zest and powdered sugar), and a blueberry sauce with lemon juice.
3 comments:
Have you thought of publishing a cook book? Your photos are good enough to eat!
that looks delicious! At least the one channel is a good one!
Oh, I want to eat that RIGHT NOW!
Post a Comment