Who would've thought it was such a bloody mess?!?! Yech! But the end result today of the one fertile chicken egg I ended up with in my incubator was this little critter! Maybe it will be cuter tomorrow when it is fluffier :o}
Oh, she's cute in her own ugly little way. I bet she's all fluffed up now and super cute! The "birthing" process is never clean and neat and pretty. Sometimes its hard to believe anything good can come out of it. Sorta like real life huh....
2 comments:
I kinda like him! At least, he's starting to look cute in the last picture.
And I guess he's probably a her?
But really cool pictures of the hatching!!
Oh, she's cute in her own ugly little way. I bet she's all fluffed up now and super cute! The "birthing" process is never clean and neat and pretty. Sometimes its hard to believe anything good can come out of it. Sorta like real life huh....
Post a Comment