Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New Life Poppin' Out

I didn't set out to do this.  Really... I didn't.


But I went to the Farm & Feed to buy duck mash to get ready.  You know.  For the anticipated ducklings.  And they had tub after tub of all varieties of soft little baby chicks, all peeping "PICK ME! Oh pick me!"



Though it was extremely difficult to choose, I managed to come out with a mere nine chicks.  That's all.  Just  nine.  Afterall. 

AREN'T THEY THE CUTEST?!?!

4 comments:

Molly said...

Awww! They are so cute! I just wish they stayed that way! :)

Beth said...

Oh my gosh--I love them! I'll need to come visit! Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Patience ran out, eh? More egg layers?

Beth said...

The chicks are pretty!
-Anahi

The chicks are adorable!
-Lacey

Are you going to dress them up sometime? -Andrew

They look like the ducklings.
-Cameron

Hi.
-Jose