Guess, oh guess, where we went last evening! .........

At the Old Paramount Theater in Seattle!

Darrell, Ryan, Micaela, Scott and Bethany L and myself........

It was very exciting!

The animals were
amazing! 
The costumes were
brilliant! 
Just about every prop was a human in a very clever costume.

Amusing humor abounded within the play.....

Lion King is quite by far the most incredible,
ingenious stage production I have ever seen. The music......... no words can describe! It becomes a part of your very being, coursing through your soul! A must see, if the production comes anywhere near you! And get this!
Even Scott enjoyed it immensely! This son of ours that we had to practically drag screaming and kicking!
What a glorious garden of wonders!
~Beanball
6 comments:
It really is an amazing show! Just looking at the pictures takes me right back there! So glad you all got to go.
The Lion King was Zach's favorite disney movie for a long time...in fact, he had a Simba party for his 3rd birthday...
A few minor corrections to make: First, you somehow managed to cat me out of the picture in front of the theater...
Secondly, I liked the music, but I don't remember it "cursing" through my body...
yes, I noticed I cut you out of the photo. Purely by accident, I assure you, as it was pretty dark if you recall, and I was across the street. It only appears light, as I fixed it in PSE before I blogged it.
I was speaking only of myself when I said the 'cursing thru my soul' thing. The music was great, and no words can describe it. Consider youself excluded from that comment.
Wow! That looks awesome! We are trying to decide what show we want to see in london this summer...Lion King or Phantom...kinda a hard choice!
Both are good, but Lion King takes the top everytime!
Post a Comment