Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Crafting

Miss M and I have been busy working on several different projects. Perhaps I will show some of the finished products when they show up :-)




....... and of course, she continues to bake a new delectable treat every day. Just call me Miss Piggy :o(

We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master. ~ Ernest Hemingway

9 comments:

Beth said...

Oooooh, it all looks so fun! What is the cute mushroom fabric or paper for?

Nancy said...

Ooooh! I love the fabric! Where did that come from? And I know those cupcakes have the best frosting ever on them.....sigh.....

And look at those cute little finger nails! Miss. M you are being spoiled.....but that's okay, you deserve it. I love you. Ma

Nancy said...

Owen says when do I get to come?

micaela jean said...

We got the fabric from Ben Franklins and we are going to use it for one of the crafts we are working on. I am really excited to show you guys how it turns out!

micaela jean said...

Maybe I will need to take Owen one year, and Olivia another year, alone......... if they'd like that! Zach, I suppose, has school commitments that won't allow for such ruckus?

Beanball said...

Oops...that was really from Beanball.....Miss M was signed in, tho...........

micaela jean said...

I LOVE the tunes, by the way!

micaela jean said...

;)

Beanball said...

Me, too! Thanks for setting it up for me ;-)