Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Vote Here for the Cutest!

I harvested my pie pumpkins today... still greenish, but the weather is turning too cold to remain in the garden. Hopefully they will ripen more quickly in the warm house. Gotta make pumpkin pies in a few weeks, after all! Darrell took Chase with him to load the squashes in the wheelbarrow to haul to the house. At his suggestion, I went along for a photo opportunity. Now I cannot decide which picture is the cutest! These are my favorite shots out of the bunches I took. He is just so cute, no? Vote in the comments and let me know which is your fav shot!

#1

6 comments:

Beth said...

Too many to choose from! I like numbers 1, 5, and 8. He's such a cutie! And that's a lot of pumpkins

Nancy said...

Nancy votes for number 1. What a sweet expression.....

micaela jean said...

I vote for #1 and #2.

Scott said...

I vote for apple pie.

Beanball said...

Looks like #1 is the common favorite (and mine I think, too!0

Anonymous said...

I like number 5 and 8 the best.... He is pretty cute.... :)