Andrew and
Amberlynne went out last night to their Bible Studies. Darrell pleaded with them to leave The Boy (Chase) home with him, as they will soon be gone for good. I went out to my Sisterhood group. This is what I found when I came home at 10 PM:


"He didn't want to sleep in his bed," my husband explained.
"That is unusual," I replied a bit skeptically. "But better put him to bed before his parents come home and see you spoiling him."

The Man and The Boy

He was caught in the process of taking him to his bed by the untimely arrival of Mom and Dad. They both tried to take him from Darrell, but Chase clung tightly to The Man.
I think Darrell will be going through some separation pains a week from now, what do you think?
2 comments:
I think Chase will miss Grandpa and Grandma Harmon... and all the grunting and "woot woot" :)
Oh my goodness....that is adorable! What a sweet grandpa! We sure will miss that family.
Post a Comment