Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Escape From Reality

Scott and Bethany invited us over for Chicken and Dumplings after church this last Sunday. Boy was it delicious! And not only that, we also were introduce to..........
..... Wii! What a trip! This is the Wii Fit program. It has many many aspects, but the one I tried was yoga. This exercise mentoring program is beyond my wildest imagination! I love it! Wii could be very addicting. But not a bad addiction, so long as one remembers to spend a balanced amount of time interacting with the real world. Uh-huh.... that would be the rub for me. Good thing I don't have one.

This is my grandchild-cat. He is sulking. Why? Because he is now extremely jealous of the Wii. His parents ignore him while they live in Wii world. Oh-oh.

2 comments:

Beth said...

What fun!
For the record, we still give the cat plenty of attention...just not when we're playing wii....:)

Nancy said...

we had a wii party while in Hawaii..it was a lot of fun...I kicked Scott's rump playing the boxing game....:o)