twitterpated
Part of Speech: adj
Definition: confused by affection or infatuation
Etymology: twitter + -pated 'pertaining to the head'
I am so happy for a friend of mine who shared with me that she is in this state! Apparently this word hails from Bambi. It is a new one for me, though :-)
3 comments:
ahhhh, twitterpated...yep that was a very popular term around our house :-) I forget if it was Thumper or Flower the skunk...have to read up on that one! The Disney version of Bambi! Who is the lucky friend? Ginny
I'll have to tell you in secret :-)
Hey,
Glad you are back from the flat lands of Kansas!:) Looking forward to seeing you all soon...we are moving into our hosue here this weekend sometime...I'm sure this overloaded house will heave a sigh of relief...along with my parents too;-) I guess I am bringing fruit Salad...is there a Safeway "near" your house that we can stop by on the way there for fruit?
oh hey, If you still have that other lower bedroom with the high bed in it, we can all sleep in that one Essie has a porta crib and Gabe and I can be on floor or bed. I would hate to waste the double bed with no one in it! K and S sleep great and can be anywhere...like between the bookshleves upstairs...? Then someone (mom/dad) can be in the double bed room...what you think...?
ps. have you checked my site recently? I can't put pics on regularly as I can't get them from my comp here...but hopefully soon.. :)
Post a Comment