For Thursday September 18, 2008
I am thinking... that I like this blogging format that my daughter-in-law Nancy occasionally does, and I think if it is okay with her and Miss M, I will copy-cat the idea, and use Miss M's art work for my photo icon for it.... is it a go gals?
Outside my window... it is gray and wet. Goodbye lovely sunshine that we have been blessed with for the last several weeks.
I am thankful for... the bit of garden harvest I was able to grow to fruition this year, thanks to the summer we managed to get in September.
I am wearing... jeans. What else is there on the days I don't work outside the home?
I am reading... Nature and Landscape Photography by Michael Freeman
From the kitchen... there is a yummy blackberry, raspberry and nectarine cobbler calling out to me.
I am hoping... to clean my bathroom today, since it is raining (I spend the sunny days only out of doors !). To help me along with that hope, I squirted toilet bowl cleaner in the stool early this morning. It is still there.
I am creating... any excuse I can come up with to not clean my bathroom :-(
I am hearing... the hum of the refrigerator, the dripping of rain from the roof and not much else. Everyone has departed from the house long ago this morning.....
One of my favorite things... playing around with a camera
A few plans for the next few days..... continue the on-line photography class I started yesterday, canning another batch of dill pickles, attending a retirement party for a friend from work, spending the night in a hotel in Everett with my friend from Spokane who will be passing through this weekend while taking her daughter to Thetis Island Capenray, and hosting a highschool/jr. high AWANA kick-off bash in The Pit.
A photo thought I am sharing with you...
A favorite quote... Never underestimate the value of the little moment. ~ Susan Branch
1 comment:
Go for it! It is fun....
Post a Comment