Tuesday, September 30, 2008

25 Years Ago.....

Happy 25th Birthday, Scotty!
1986
You seem so sad, Eeyore."
"Sad? Why should I be sad? It's my birthday. The happiest day of the year."
"Your birthday?" said Pooh in great surprise.
"Of course it is. Can't you see? Look at all the presents I've had." He waved a foot from side to side. "Look at the birthday cake. Candles and pink sugar." Pooh looked - first to the right and then to the left.
"Presents?" said Pooh. "Birthday cake?" said Pooh. "Where?"
"Can't you see them?"
"No," said Pooh.
"Neither can I," said Eeyore. "Joke," he explained. "Ha Ha"
~ Winnie The Pooh by A.A. Milne

No really, though......

Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world. ~ Anonymous :-)


2 comments:

Scott said...

Weird...I seem to remember a lot more geese on the wallpaper. I certainly remember making that calendar on a monthly basis though.

Beanball said...

geese came later...... and I loved making those calendars :-)