Darrell spotted this nest of baby robins in the pussy willow tree next to the pond today. Of course I ran to get my camera and intrude on the nestlings! The first time I poked the camera near their faces, all of their beaks opened
W I D E, ready to accept what food I might have to offer! Unfortunately, the shot itself only included the beaks, and nothing else! Here is a better one. So ugly they are cute!
2 comments:
Those are the CUTEST little 'ugly babies' I've ever seen! Love that shot ! Your focus is so perfect I think I even see the mites in the nesting material! Seriously tho, wonderful shot of the little miracles of Mother Nature.
We have "been chosen" as the kids say by birds who are nesting in our carport...they hatched a couple days ago and are so cute!
Post a Comment