Tuesday, August 3, 2010

House Guest of a Different Sort

Most dogs like something meaty.  Not this dog-guest!  Annabel is spending a few days with us while her folks are on a mini-trip.  She begged us for a helping of salad, as we ate ours at dinner.  So I finally relented and served her up a small bowlful of the green leafy food.  She waited politely at the table to be given the go-ahead to start.........








She daintily pulled the first lettuce leaf out........  but it was too awkward to sit at the table for her.  She could barely reach the bowl.













So down to the deck she went to finish her supper....


....not so daintily now!


She ate all the different vegetables, but her favorite was the cucumbers..... just like her Mr. Master.  Though her Mr. Master needs to follow Annabel's example in eating all vegetables ;-)


She's a bit possessive with her salads!











Big yawn.......  getting a bit bored with all the photo shoots ;-)

Don't worry, Mrs. Mistress.  Annabel is having a terrific time, and she ate her own food before I allowed her the salad treat.  Hee hee.  Maybe you should give me a list of no-no foods for dog-people before I kill her.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh my goodness. Is this for real?

Beth said...

Hahaha...I love it! Why are my animals so strange?!
And vegetables never hurt anybody...

Jodi said...

Wow well she'll poop good anyway with all that fiber...that's what I tell my kids. :D