Saturday, November 21, 2009

And the Winner(s).....

I had 5 individuals comment on one of their favorite childhood memories, and they were fun to read. So thanks! My dear espouso was one of the commenters, and wouldn't you know, his was the name I drew! I knew he would not use the gift I made up, so here is what I decided: I will find another appropriate prize for him, and for the rest of you, I made up a set of these cards as a gesture of thanks! Those gals are mimamama, Beth and Nancy. Amberlynne, due to the cost of sending packages to you, I think I will count the pumpkin seeds I put in the tube with the ferns as your prize :-) Did you ever receive it?


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Ooh...thanks! :o)

The Claussens said...

YAY! Pumpkin seeds!! You have no idea how happy that makes me.

I haven't gotten it yet... a couple of people have sent packages (some over a month ago!) that I still haven't received. I'm assuming they will all come in after Thanksgiving or Christmas. Can't wait to see the ferns!

Beth said...

I LOVE that stamp set! Such cute little cards! With matching envelopes!