Monday, October 12, 2009

Incentive

This one's for Ginny, Jodi, Kari, Lela and Molly..........

Bethany Lynn and I have made these cute little matchbox drawers for each of you ..... in a variety of Christmas colors. Our plan is for each of you to come join us the 24th for a time of stamping/crafting and fill up these drawers with Christmas tags that you make!

Who's comin'?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very cute...can we pass this up!?! I think at least 3 of us will be there...the other two have not committed to it yet. Well, you probably know if Kari will be or not :-)

The Claussens said...

i'll be there!! in spirit anyways! very cute boxes, have fun!!

Lela said...

Me me me!! Pick Me!! I am so excited to be coming!! You guys are so creative, I never think of cute things like christmas tags!! I finally figured out how to post on blogs..yeah for me :-)

Beanball said...

Hooray! We pick you, Donkey :-) (Pick me).

Molly said...

How fun! I love it! Can't wait to be there next weekend!

Beth said...

Oh, Yay!!!

Looks like our little bribe...er...incentive is working, Beanball!!