Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Remember When?

Hey Family! Maybe these pictures will help us remember when we were hot and having the time of our lives not too long ago..... instead of butt-freezing cold and battling with the snow.....














Ahhhh! Sweet Mexico.....

My Dreams Are the Sun

See that golden hue
Burning in the west
My dreams are with that color
My dreams are the sun
The sun always sets
But never seems to rise
That sun carries my dreams
Slowly out of my reach
I watch it slide away
Leaving me behind
The color disappears
My dreams are with that sun
Whenever the sun sets
It rises in another place
A place blessed by that light
My dreams are hidden in that light
At my window seat
I watch the sun take it all away
My dreams are with the sun
My dreams are the sun
~Dawn Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! Awesome pictures!!! loved the one where the slight waterfall was going down into the pool!
Hope you had a Great Christmas! We have had quite a bit of snow here too!

Anonymous said...

I'm drooling with how wonderful that trip would feel right now...