Wrapping paper or gift bag?
Wrapping paper! Not much in the anticipation in opening a gift bag, though sometimes I can see a good reason for a bag (weird shape, over-sized).
Real tree or artificial?
Real tree or artificial?
Real. We used to go cut one down from our property, up to 23 feet tall! Those were the days! Now the trees are way too tall, and it is too much work for just hubby and I. Had a fake tree one year, but the grown kids rebelled, so we are back to real again.
Do you like eggnog?
Do you like eggnog?
No, though I can get it down if it is frothed, or in 7-up.
Who is easiest to shop for?
Who is easiest to shop for?
My daughter.
Do you email or mail Christmas cards?
Do you email or mail Christmas cards?
Mail. I think it is much more personal, especially if you take the time to write a note on it. I would rather receive email cards than nothing at all though! Nice way to keep in touch with family and friends who would not otherwise correspond.
Favorite tradition?
Favorite tradition?
Christmas morning stockings!
When do you begin shopping?
When do you begin shopping?
Mid November
Favorite Christmas Food?
Favorite Christmas Food?
Fudge
Clear or colored lights?
Clear or colored lights?
Yes to both! Traditionally, we use colored on the tree, but I really love the clear outside the house.
Favorite song?
Favorite song?
Currently, Happy birthday, Jesus by some talented child that sings with a cute toothless lisp! Or maybe it is Christmas Carol by the Trans-Siberian Orchrestra. It is sung to Canon in D, which is one of my favorites!
Angel or Star on your treetop?
Angel or Star on your treetop?
Both!!! We have both a wooden angel and a wooden star that my husband cut out and I painted years ago.
4 comments:
Zach enjoys his eggnog with 7up now too. :o)
I love that wreath! Did you make it?! What a blessing to live with so much GREEN around you.
I made that wreath 2 years ago, yes. Haven't decorated at all yet this year.
And feel free to come make one if you want!
Post a Comment