Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Guess

This is what I did today. What is it that I did?

3 comments:

Nancy said...

put studs on your tires? Getting ready for the snow that's coming this weekend, huh?

Anonymous said...

OH man! Another knee replacement...I didn't even know they could do it again. Wow, I am sorry...that is awful! When is this to happen and how is Darrell handeling it? Yeah, I can't imagine living where you are without studded tires! I bet you get snow this week end! We might even get some!

Beanball said...

Close........ had the studded tires put on the car for the winter. 6 weeks later than most years, at least! They are getting a little worn after 3 years!

Mimamama: Probably next week. Apparently this Dr. feels he can squeeze one more knee out of him with the advancements made over the years. Only took him on because I work with 2 orthopedic dr's that he knows, one of whom referred us to him. His old dr. moved to OK. He's doing ok.... just in pain. What can one do? It is what it is.