I have stumbled upon an assortment of delightful cooking blogs lately, and tried out several palatable recipes this week.
Sauteed Vegetable Gyros came from Eclectic Recipes, a food and cooking blog. The filling is nothing more than an assortment of sauteed vegetables seasoned with thyme, salt and pepper, along with Feta Cheese. A Tzatziki Sauce enhances the flavors and adds a bit of character. The meld of mellow flavors was perfect!
I have to admit that I was less than enthusiastic about making this White Bean and Cabbage recipe to go with the Orange Ginger Flank Steak. In reality, it was quite tasty! I think the added surprise of potatoes in the mix put it over the top for me. I love potatoes. I will make it again, for sure! The steak was tender and tasty, and the cabbage dish was an excellent accompaniment for it. These two recipes come from The Steamy Kitchen blog.
1 comment:
You do eat fine!!! Looks yummy!
Post a Comment