Monday, September 13, 2010

New Family Addition


Almost 2 years old, Zeke comes to us from my sister who needed to find a new home for him.  He is large for a Rat Terrier, weighing in somewhere in the 30+ lb. range.  Full of bounding energy, I do believe he is the happiest dog we have ever owned!  Exceptionally smart and wanting to please us at every turn, he shadows us both inside and outside.  Thank you for this new friend, Sis.  I know it was hard for you to let him go......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see a picture of him...he looks very calm and dignified in that picture :-) I do miss his excited welcome when I come home, but so glad he has a happy place to live. I am sure he is lovng it!

Molly said...

Glad you are enjoying him! He is very happy! I bet he is loving it out there!

Beth said...

Love the picture! Love the dog! I'm off to walk my own rat terrier...

tammh said...

He sure looks stately in this shot. No doubt he's VERY happy living at your place. Lucky dog...