Summer Read
A fun, colorful book, this is a quick entertaining read for all you summertime bookworms! CeeCee is a young girl who's mother suffers from a mental illness, which causes her father to stay away from the home as much as possible. When her mother is killed in an accident while adorning herself in her long-past Miss Vidalia gown and tiara, what will happen to CeeCee? Find out in this first novel by author Beth Hoffman!
5 comments:
May I borrow it?
kids and I are heading to the libraty today...hope to check it out. haha Get check it out? Oh, never mind! :o)
sounds great! I love the cover of the book!
Shirley,
I will buy it tomorrow.
We head to Big Moose Lake on Sat. I will need a good read....just in case it rains alot! Talk to you soon.
e.k.
Very COLORFUL book...makes you want to become a southern belle and be one of those purple hat ladies get fat and eat all that yummy food while sitting in your garden! What is the definition of crazy? Bipolar? Dementia? or Eccentric? Hmmmmm
Post a Comment