Monday, April 26, 2010

The "Swim-Up"

Today was the day three of us took the plunge and swam over to eat at the Char Hut. 


What a fun thing to do!  Never have I been to a restauant/bar in the middle of a swimming pool.  It felt decadent.  I actually took a minute to feel guilty about all the starving people in so many places, as I sat in the lap of luxury eating frivilous foods.

But my oh my........... doesn't it look relaxing?  And aren't they a cute couple enjoying themselves?!?!

I know.  I said that I wanted a big fat burger with my fries and coke.  But yesterday at the welcome BBQ I had one, and it was not something I wanted to repeat.  They do not know how to grill up a great American burger in Mexico.  Best to stick with the Mexican foods while here.  Though the French Fries were excellent.  A mighty fine lunch for me.  It is vacation.  After all.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Looks relaxing!

Jodi said...

very decadent indeed!