Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bouquet Variations

Last night my thoughtful husband brought me a pretty bouquet of flowers. Being inspired by my daughter-in-law Bethany's amazing blog header, I played around today with different effects on this original photo:





Wild Effects!



Black & White


?


Odd Assortment


Brights


My personal favorite!

Which do you like the best?


8 comments:

Jodi said...

My favorite is the cross process. Looks like one of those movies where a person is depressed and they try to over emphasize the light

Anonymous said...

I will go with circle splash...anything that looks like sun rays...gonna get me every time!

Beanball said...

I like the pencil sketch, I think how great it would be to be able to create with a writing instrument something deep and rich with expression and....joy.

Beanball said...

I like the pencil sketch, I think how great it would be to be able to create with a writing instrument something deep and rich with expression and....joy.

Beanball said...

Except Beanball in the above two entries is really Darrell

Nancy said...

I think I like the Circle Splash. :o)

Unknown said...

Alstroemeria (syn. Alstremeria, pronounced /ˌælstrɨˈmɪəriə/),[1] commonly called the Peruvian Lily or Lily of the Incas, is a South American genus of about 50 species of flowering plants. Almost all of the species are restricted to one of two distinct centers of diversity, one in central Chile, the other in eastern Brazil. Species of Alstroemeria from Chile are winter-growing plants while those of Brazil are summer-growing. All are long-lived perennials except A. (Taltalia) graminea, a diminutive annual from the Atacama Desert of Chile. YES I AM SHOWING OFF, SO SUE ME...

Shirley said...

So that is where they ship them from?!?! Wow! I wonder why they are called Peruvian Lilys if they only grow in Chili or Brazil?

So what type of photo was your favorite, though?