Sunday, January 17, 2010

Boeuf Bourguignon

MY HUSBAND cooked Boeuf Bourguignon today! Julia Child's Boeuf Bourguignon! He has totally outdone me!

Pre-cooked. Just like in Julia and Julie!

Mouthwatering. Isn't it beautiful?

YUM!!!!!!!

It was just as tender and savory as I dreamed it would be from the movie. Mmmm! Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! Gosh, it was delicious! And so nice to have the family here to enjoy it with us!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Darrell should stick to manly things and let us ladies do what we do best. Oh, OK I am just jealous that's all... It looked better than mine...

Nancy said...

Yes! I've had a hankering to try that myself. I have Julia's cookbook on hold from the library.....

Anonymous said...

OK, it LOOKS like what Steve cooked yesterday...but no recipe...was quite tasty also, however...I am sure we were missing some fancy ingredient :-) Yea for our hubbies!!!

Beth said...

It was absolutely delicious! Which is hard to accomplish when you have something that has been built up with so much fanfare...

It was even better than I had hoped!

Bethany Harmon said...

Wow! Looks delicious! I just got Julie and Julia passed on from another volunteer, so off to watch it for the third time... :)