Saturday, August 29, 2009

BeRinged Again!

For over a year now, I have not been able to slide my wedding rings over my swollen knuckles. They have not adorned my hands, but have been safely stashed away. I finally took them to a jewelers and had them resized last week. It actually was a pretty spendy venture, as they needed to add more gold to get them to stretch 2 sizes up, yet retain the design. However, I can now wear them so I can fend off all those handsome men eying my fingers..... joke.... It is nice to be able to wear them again, though, and when I picked them up today I could hardly believe the sparkling shine to them! I should have them cleaned more frequently :-)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Pretty! I loooove getting my rings cleaned! Makes them look like new!

Great picture!

Anonymous said...

I was just staying awake last night thinking I should do that ...and feeling a little claustrophobic with my stuck wedding ring. Gotta get it off first!