Thursday, October 2, 2008

Middle-Aged Girls

As the day wound into evening, a small intimate group of women from different walks in life met together for the first time for a Sisterhood group. It is new territory for all of us, so what we do will probably be redefined as we meet once a month over the years ahead (hopefully). For now we will be discussing a book that we will be reading ahead of time, as well as just sharing where we are in our journey in life. There is time for the humorous as well as the more serious aspects of our daily lives. The time centers, of course, around tasty meals! We had a most delicious salad this time.....
.....along with hot brocolli/swiss cheese soup and savory herb muffins!

And the song, from beginning to end, I found in the heart of a friend. ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

3 comments:

Beth said...

Yum, that all looks delicious! Did you do the cooking?!

Beanball said...

Not this time :-) Dec. will be my month to cook. Any good ideas for a Dec. meal?

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be in your Sisterhood group. Enjoy!