
These two photos are of the vine maples around the fire pit.....


These two are taken along the road on the drive down the mountain.....

Below are odd cloud formations for our area. The entire sky appeared like this. Very pretty. Perhaps a new sign of fall?

Scout lets the warmth of the afternoon sun soak into his sore joints.....
Bagheera enjoys a cat nap amongst the carrots.....

Whatever the name of this bush is, it has the most magnificent fall coloring.....

The leaves are now quickly falling.....

And what would fall be without the colds that swirl around? I managed to catch a
doozy of one this year. I haven't had a cold for years. This is what I am taking for it, in hopes my head will not be clogged up when we fly out tomorrow night for Kansas. And
yes, it tastes as bad as it looks! Maybe worse.....
When you fall on somebody, it's not enough to say you didn't mean to; after all, he probably didn't mean to be underneath you. ~ Pooh
No comments:
Post a Comment