Friday, October 17, 2008

A Face Like That

Blurry picture, I know. But it is such a sweet expression on his face. Chase's hair has really gone wild in the few months he has been here. What mom wouldn't love a face like that? Thought I'd give you an updated photo :-)
This is the new toy I have acquired. A digital SLR. I have lots to learn before I become adept at using it, but I am looking forward to the process of getting acquainted with my new friend!
What photographer wouldn't love a face like that?


“To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.” ~Elliot Erwitt

2 comments:

Beth said...

How do you take a picture of your camera???

I know...you have two...but it is a funny thought! That Chase is something else...

Nancy said...

very cool...once again I shall NOT covet! :o)