Monday, May 21, 2012

Spring Ducklings


I received a phone call from the post office at 5 am Wednesday morning to come pick up my ducklings! This year I only ordered 4 fawn-colored Indian Runners, though they sent me 6 of them. It was a warm, sunny day on Saturday so I took them outside for a field day :-)

They were content to just run around near me thankfully, since two of our dogs were keeping a close eye on them.  

They even took turns pecking at my lips!  Too cute.... 

Exploring the Forget-Me-Nots 

Afterwards, they enjoyed a little playtime in the sink :-)

6 comments:

Lela said...

LOve your duckys!
but where are the pics from mexico..been waiting for them, so I could drool :-)

Beanball said...

coming soonish! Finally am catching up on my blogs today, so am scheduling them out over the week.....

Anonymous said...

Don't let Zeke get them!!! You look so nice and brown!

Beanball said...

Zeke was and is in the outside kennell luntil his training shock collar arrives........

Molly said...

What cute little ducklings! The dogs definitely look like they're keeping an eye on themm!

-A. said...

Soooo cute! That first picture with the dog in the background is hilarious. :)