Monday, March 28, 2011

My New Friend


I made a new friend with a gentle bumble bee today......


I asked him nicely if he'd come out and play!


Then I watched as he collected pollen, cute as can be.
Now it's time for a real poem about a
Bumble Bee

While Strolling Through the meadow
One fine and sunny day
I came upon a little Bumblebee
Along the way
He was dancing and jiving
He was as happy as could be
So I asked him what he was doing
He said "Can't you see?" "See what",
I said as he bounced
There on my knee
"I'm happy as a bumble bee",
That is what he said
As he tapped his little toes
And Bounced upon my nose
I'm going to be a father bee
Happy day's oh happy days

~Darryn John Murphy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friends with a bumble bee...you do know how to pick 'em! I hope your friends do not sting you :-)
Thanks for putting up the list of blogs...I would do it on mine, but I do not know how. I see mine didn't make your list this time. It is nice to check them all in one place :-)