Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Photo Collages

A friend has inspired me by her example, to make the effort to learn more of what my PhotoShop Elements can do.  Last week I played around with making a couple of photo collages with it, as well as a scrapbook page. 




I am sure someone could get very creative with this stuff!  PSE is a pretty neat program, though, if anyone is looking for a photo editing software :o}  I received mine for Christmas 2 years ago, took 2 on-line courses on the basic functions plus a bit of  fun, and promptly forgot much of it.  Oh dear........

2 comments:

tammh said...

Oh my gosh!!! You are amazing girl!! Those are great examples of what a smart, creative person can do with a camera and PSE. I'm so impressed. Especially LOVE those collages of the flowers.. gorgeous!

Jodi said...

Very nice photos and it does add something to all of them to have them laid out together nicely! Did you crop some of them...or were they close ups?