Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bolivia Update

For some reason the e-blogger is not allowing me the option to upload photos on this computer, and without photos it would be boring, so I will see if when I get back home I can use this again. I do have some good photos of the area and housing and people here.

I have been having a great time exploring Camiri's markets, rivers, trying new foods, and took a hike to a chorro (falls) today that is the source of Camiri's water supply. Beautiful scenery. Camiri is situated in the foothills of the Andes Mountains. We (Ginny and I and the Meiers and Maddix's) found a hot springs along the way, but it was TOO hot to swim in.

Sorry that I cannot communicate much with you, family and friends :-( But know I am having a great time. They started the paro (gas strike) early, so hopefully we can get back to Santa Cruz for our flight out on the 10th. Should be home late the 11th.

No comments: